Siltstone Ridge is WBHDC’s newest affordable GAP rental accommodations project and consists of 156 rental apartments and 9 rental townhouses. The facility was opened in the autumn of 2015. Siltstone Ridge is close to shopping, banking and schools. Income qualifications apply; residents execute a one-year, fixed rate lease.
The Siltstone Ridge apartments offer residents one- and two-bedroom apartments with:
- in-suite hook up for stackable washer and dryer;
- card-operated laundry rooms on each floor;
- balcony for each apartment;
- security-controlled building with telephone entry system;
- entrance TV surveillance cameras to each suite;
- parking stalls with plug-ins for winter parking; and
- no pets.
The Siltstone Ridge townhouses offer residents three-bedroom units with:
- two appliances;
- an undeveloped basement with washer and dryer hook-up;
- a fenced private backyard;
- two parking stalls with plug-ins for winter parking;
- select two-level barrier-free units with washer and dryer hook-up on the main floor; and
- no pets.
To download an affordable GAP rental housing application, click here.