Sandpiper Cove is WBHDC’s first development in Eagle Ridge and is located on Sandpiper Place. This development consists of two buildings encompassing 152 apartments and 20 townhouses for a total of 172 units, and was completed in 2010. Sandpiper Cove is close to shopping, banking and schools. Income qualifications apply; residents execute a one-year, fixed rate lease.
The Sandpiper Cove apartments offer residents one- and two-bedroom apartments with:
- in-suite hook up for stackable washer and dryer;
- card-operated laundry rooms on each floor;
- balcony for each apartment;
- security-controlled building with telephone entry system;
- entrance TV surveillance cameras to each suite;
- parking stalls with plug-ins for winter parking;
The Sandpiper Cove townhouses offer residents three-bedroom and three-bedroom-plus-den units with:
- two appliances;
- an undeveloped basement with washer and dryer hook-up;
- a fenced private backyard;
- two parking stalls with plug-ins for winter parking;
- select two-level barrier-free units with washer and dryer hook-up on the main floor;
To download an affordable GAP rental housing application, click here.
The Sandpiper Cove complex is on Sandpiper Road in Timberlea.