WBHDC requires that all its tenants obtain household contents insurance for their personal property, as well as general liability insurance to cover legal claims against the tenant or members of the tenant’s household.  You must provide WBHDC with a copy of your current insurance policy during your check-in appointment prior to moving in, and annually with every lease renewal.

WBHDC can help you to find an insurance broker.

What happens if someone is injured in the vicinity of our rental unit?

You must notify your site Property Administrator immediately if anyone, including you, a family member or guest, is injured in or in the vicinity of your rental unit. Reporting the injury immediately may protect you from liability.