Set on the banks of the beautiful and historic Clearwater River in Fort McMurray’s lower townsite, Edgewater Court is WBHDC’s first urban apartment and townhouse complex, built in 2002.
Edgewater Court is made up of 149 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and 24 three- or four-bedroom townhouses. Five of Edgewater Court’s suites are specially fitted for residents in need of wheelchair access.
Edgewater Court combines the convenience of downtown living and the serenity of a natural setting with the comfort of WBHDC’s affordable GAP housing.
- in-suite hook up for washer and dryer;
- card-operated laundry rooms on each floor;
- balcony for each apartment and fenced private yards for townhouses;
- elevators in apartment buildings;
- security-controlled building with telephone entry system;
- entrance TV surveillance cameras to each suite;
- sprinklers in every suite;
- parking stalls with plug-ins for winter parking;
- an on-site meeting room;
To download an affordable GAP rental housing application, click here.
Edgewater Court is located at 113 Gordon White Avenue.